Electrical Designer - Automation
Elgin, IL 60124
Midwest Automation Company serving Global Markets in the manufacturing and industrial sector is experiencing continued growth creating the need for an Electrical Designer or Engineer to join their engineering team.
In this role, the Designer will work with Sales, Operations and Project Engineering.
- Create and modify control panel layouts and bills of materials
- Create and modify wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams, and one-line power distribution drawings
- Assist automation controls engineers with hardware specification and selection
- Perform enclosure FLA and heat dissipation calculations
- Create and maintain AutoCAD Electrical blocks and symbols library
- Organize and maintain project drawings
- Work with project managers and operations manager to schedule and prioritize tasks
- AS/BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related discipline
- Experience in electrical design. AutoCAD Electrical experience is a requirement
- Knowledge of UL 508A, UL 698A, NFPA 79, and CSA standards preferred
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automation control systems
This is a full time position with salary and benefits which includes but not limited to bonus, 401K, medical, dental and vision insurance.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at National Engineering Resources. Only candidates not requiring sponsorship will be considered.