We are a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined Engineering, Design, Project Management, Procurement and Field Services for Oil & Gas, and other Energy industry sectors.
We specialize in Oil and Gas surface facilities design and engineering to include; multi-well site design, central processing facilities, full field development and optimization, and federal, state, and local regulatory compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare one-line diagrams, grounding plans, area classification plans, control panel layouts and bills of material, wiring diagrams, and cable tray and conduit routing plans
* Track budgets and allocated hours on a project by project basis
* Work with vendors to obtain the necessary information needed for design completion
* Coordinate with engineers to anticipate and plan for design and project schedules
* Ability to work independently and under the direction of Senior Electrical Engineer
* Assist with CAD procedures to ensure quality
Education and Experience Required:
* Ideally 4+ years of experience in oil and gas or closely related industry * Knowledge of the electrical system including One-line Diagrams, Control Schematics, Interconnect Wiring Diagrams, System plan drawings and associated details * Effective time management skills are required as position may involve working on several projects concurrently * Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD * Knowledge of the NEC, Area classification of API and AGA and grounding design
$35-$45/hr. depending on experience.