Vastly growing Electronics Manufacturing Company in South Shore, MA is seeking a Senior Electrical Documentation Engineer to join their team! This is a direct hire position for an experienced Electrical Engineer that is seeking a more documentation focused opportunity.
This position is responsible for creating, updating and documenting product features and instructions for customers to help customers when installing, configuring and programming the Clients products.
- Must have a Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering to be considered
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in documentation of procedures and/or technical writing
- Must know how to read Electrical Schematics
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder (Permanent Resident of USA)
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Programming experience (C, C++, C#, MATLAB)
- Proficiency and experience with Data Acquisition, measurement and testing control products required