Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/22/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Electrical Engineering
Location: Ashland, MA 01721
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-50/hr.
Duration: 3+ months
We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineering contractor for up to 3 months.
- The candidate will immediately step in to aid in the development of a system controller board that features various circuitry (motor drivers w/ PIC microcontrollers, interlocks, LEDs, etc.) . Additionally, the candidate may need to test and debug boards or systems (i.e. the instrument under development), design and draw (sketch, at a minimum) cables, design/select power distribution components, etc.)
We need someone who has approx. 7+ years of experience with proven capabilities for:
- Intermediate (skill-level) circuit design (i.e. schematics)
- Proven experience using Altium (or very similar tool)
- Component selection for power distribution, communication (USB, RS232, etc.), relays, sensors, etc.
- Cable and harness design (component selection, maybe drawings, etc.)
- Board and system level testing and debugging
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776