Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. CTDI's customers include the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world.
CTDI is looking for an Electrical/Computer Engineer to joinour corporate Engineering team out ofour West Chester, PA headquarters. We have multiple needs for various skill levels andexperience. This position will be responsible for the designingof testingfor back-haul data equipment (Cisco, Dell, Juniper) as well as Server Test Development. The selected candidate will develop industry leading automated test systems for Motherboards, Servers, and Backhaul Switches (100G).
The candidate willwork as part of a dynamic team of Mechanical, Software, and Robotics Engineers, in a fast paced environment with an ever changing set of businesses and facilities to support. This individual willhave proven experience withDell/Cisco/Cienaequipment. The candidate will be proficient in C#, JTAG, CLI and Unix/Linux programming, and will take ownership of the full development life cycle.
- Develop Testing and Repair for 100G Switches
- Analyze technical requirements and effort associatedwith test systems and products.
- Develop automated test and repair capabilities
- Generate engineering documents, including schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Build, test, debug and develop C#,JTAG, CLI or LINUX applications.
- Experience with optical engineering (100G)
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of motherboard architecture
- Understanding of analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video, and RF circuits is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level.
- Ability to create/analyze detailed technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- 2years’ recent experience in Test Engineering & Test Development
- 3 - 5 years of experience with a Cisco/Dell/Ciena based network (Preferred)
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled