Responsible for a variety of tasks related to the design and testing of electronic equipment/systems. Use schematics, sketches or verbal instructions to setup tests and experiments. With engineering support, design basic circuits, organize recorded data and write reports. Must be able to inspect and debug circuits, test their functions and limits, make repairs, and recommend changes to improve performance.
- Support engineers in verifying electronic circuits and components.
- Assemble, Test and Calibrate products.
- Solder and rework components.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits down to the component level.
- Troubleshoot and document manufacturing issues.
- Assist with Compliance testing and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A BS in Electrical Engineering or Associates in Electronics required.
- Work experience in the electronic industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience with a variety of electronic test equipment a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities as needed.
- Willingness to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.