Apex Systems is currently looking for Electrical Engineers for one of our leading gas and electric utility clients in Forest Park, GA
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Forest Park, GA
Contract: One year, open ended
- Responsible to Clients standards.
- developing RTU and HMI hardware/software to allow
- SCADA monitoring and analytical access to data from substation equipment.
- support of design and field commissioning personnel.
- Successful candidate would also be responsible for ongoing compliance to NERC CIP standards in substations.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178