Imagine a world in which cost and training are no longer barriers for access to life saving technology. A world in which medical devices become smarter with each new patient they see. At 4Catalyzer we are making that vision a reality. We operate at the intersections of medicine, engineering, and machine learning with a collective goal to change the world and save the life of someone you love. If you are not satisfied with the status quo, have a passion for making a difference in the world, and love fast-paced innovative environments, we want you on our team.Job Description
4Catalyzer is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our growing team of talented hardware engineers. This person would work on various aspects of our revolutionary devices. You will work on the design, testing, and verification of devices and play a critical role in launching our life-saving products.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in hardware development across full product life cycles - concept to production
- Experience with high-speed digital design of distributed systems covering microprocessors, mixed-signal, analog front-ends, ADCs, sensors, and FPGA design.
- Experience delivering high volume electronics products into production and into market distribution
- 5 years of electrical engineering experience in one or more of the following areas: cellular, PC / server, aerospace, robotics, medical or automotive
- Experience in assuring product quality by documenting electrical test procedures and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong electronics design skills and experience with complex board designs including high speed interconnect
- Held responsibility for creation, arbitration, and apportioning of electrical and system technical product requirements, architecture and specifications
- Knowledge of electronics supply chain, evaluation of components/component assembly, and aware of board design/materials.
- Lead interdisciplinary discussions between Hardware, Reliability, Firmware teams to define and drive scope and clarity of work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.