Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
The Electrical Engineer II researches, plans, designs, develops, analyzes and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including displays, sensors, processors, interface units and other electronic devices; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment to develop or improve products and facilitate Production/Manufacturing Operations. In addition, the Electrical Engineer II will also performs requirements analysis, technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk management, and component obsolescence analysis. You will also performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into systems specifications. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal. Ensure the logistical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Design and Build a computer board from Hardware to Circuits.
- Produce preliminary reports and analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical/electronic assemblies/sub-assemblies
- Develop Electrical Schematics
- Investigate subassemblies for incorporation into designs
- Design and run validation testing
- Participate in design reviews
- Maintain and support test equipment
- Manage an Engineering Project, controlling cost, schedule, and technical risk
- Perform requirements management using industry tools such as DOORS or organic tools
- Conceptualize, analyze, design, and oversee semi-complex systems level architecture design.
- Perform requirements analysis and allocations.
- Create procedures for carrying out various systems engineering tasks.
- Perform systems integration tasks.
- Assist with verification and validation tasks.
- Assist Senior Engineers with the design of complex systems.
- Follow internal systems engineering procedures for carrying out various SE responsibilities.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Electrical engineering degree or equivalent
- 5 + years’ Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience with electronic circuit boards
- Experience with legacy electronics
- Aerospace or defense industry experience
- Troubleshooting and testing experience
- Verification and Validation experience
- Analysis experience
- Design Experience
- Cad experience is a plus
- AutoCAD is a plus
- Mentor graphics is a plus
Elbit Systems of America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.