Low Voltage Engineer/Designer Level 2
Faith Technologies ● Menasha, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As an Electrical Engineer/Designer, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Engineering team as a full-time Electrical Engineer with a focus on Systems Design. The ideal candidate would have the following knowledge, skills and abilities: proficient inAutoCAD and Revit, strong problem solvingskills as well as interpersonal and communication skills, and knowledge of electrical terminology, components, symbols, the National Electric Code (NEC), the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72), the International Fire Code (IFC) and BICSI standards.This position is responsible for performing low voltage system engineering tasks (Fire Alarm, Security, Voice/Data systems) for electrical construction projects, under the direct supervision of the Engineering Team Leader or Engineering Manager.
- Education: Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
- Experience:11 years progressive electrical engineering related experience
- BICSI RCDD, NICET Level III and/orProfessional Engineer (P.E.) License is preferred
- Provides guidance to Level 1 Engineers and Designers.
- Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction standards and specifications.
- Prepares and studies technical drawings, and electrical specifications to ensure that installations and designs conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Plans layout of electrical construction projects.
- Conducts field surveys and studies diagram and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Confers with internal and external customers to discuss existing or potential construction projects.
- Provides guidance to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications.
- Compiles data and writes reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Operates computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITSARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.