Inspired Energy is an industry leading manufacturer of Smart batteries and Smart Battery products with the primary focus on design and manufacture of World Class rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries and chargers for Global distribution. Headquartered in Newberry, FL, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as a one of the top companies in low volume, high customization portable power products with the use of innovative business solutions and top quality customer support.
Inspired Energy is looking for an Electrical Engineerin Newberry, FLto Research, Develop and Test new products that are cost effective solutions required by customer demands. The candidate must be able to provide hands on work in the laboratory to perform Hardware and software testing as well as debugging and integration of prototype circuits with other systems as required. The successful Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform technical customer support for current product lines.
- Design Electrical Schematics and PCBs using Altium Designer as well as software development.
- Develop electronic circuits and control algorithms for smart battery packs and chargers.
- Design, document, and validate designs.
- Conduct and participate in technical reviews.
- Write engineering requirements, test plans and specifications.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Technical leadership and an ability toeffectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Manage time and tasks of yours as well as others.
- Maintain a leading position in technical knowledge and continuously apply newly learned knowledge.
- Relevant knowledge for compliance of laws, regulations, or standards.
- An AbetAccredited 4/5yr. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Oral and Written communication Skills.
- Effective multi-tasker, able to demonstrate an ability to handle rapidly changing work assignments, schedules and priorities.
- Sufficient mathematical ability and a logical approach to design problems in order to identify solutions.
- Ability to solder electronic components.
- Familiarity with PCB fabrication.
- Experience using Altium Design Software.
- Experience with a programming language such as C, C++, and ASM.
- Experience using electric equipment, examples include: multimeter, oscilloscope, power supply, load and function generator.
All post-secondary education listed on a Candidate’s application and resume must be verifiable, including but not limited to dates of attendance and degree/diploma awarded. Post-secondary education includes any courses taken through an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree.
Candidates must send resumes to Inspired Energy HR department to be considered.
Inspired Energy is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Inspired Energy LLC, 25440 NW 8th Place, NewberryFL32669
US toll free: 1-888-5-INSPIRE (1-888-546-7747) Tel: 352 472 4855 Fax: 352 472 4859