|Description:|| Responsibilities: |
• Conduct field surveys.
• Prepare concept, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
• Conduct code research and incorporate applicable requirements into the design
• Conduct material research and compile project data for the project.
• Prepare project specifications.
• Communicate with project team and consultants and coordinate work
• Review Shop Drawings, respond to and track RFI’s.
• Attend construction meetings, make periodic site observation visits
• Prepare and update punch lists as required.
• Maintain and archive electronic project files
• Prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and other project correspondence.
• Attend project meetings.
|Requirements:|| Qualifications: |
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
• 5+ years building engineering design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
• EIT or LEED AP a plus
• Experience designing building systems for either corporate/commercial/healthcare/education
• Ability to create Construction Documents in AutoCad and Revit.
• Resourceful team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and communication skills.
• Ability to work within project budgets and schedules.
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(610) 660-8020|
$77,382 - $99,100 /year
What this is