Seeking Senior Electrical Engineer to Lead and Build a Team in Redmond!
The Electrical Engineering position will work innovatively and collaboratively with the firm's full-service Mechanical, Electrical and Structural Buildings Market Group, as well as with the Civil Engineering disciplines to create comfortable, healthy, energy efficient, sustainable, and productive spaces. Our team approach to buildings and structures promises to deliver final projects that are coordinated, cost-effective, sustainable solutions that will meet the needs of our clients for the long-term.
- Designing of power plans: receptacle and HVAC and owner equipment power connections, main electrical equipment room layouts, 1-line diagrams, emergency generator and uninterruptible power systems. Panel and equipment schedules.
- Designing of lighting plans: light fixture layouts, lighting calculations, photometric lighting analysis, lighting controls.
- Designing of systems plans: fire alarm, voice / data, security, paging and public-address systems.
- Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, and Mining
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably in Architectural Engineering industry. A professional engineering (PE) license is required.
- REVIT and AutoCAD a plus; Experience with AGI lighting software, Excel and Word are also a plus.
- High level of personal responsibility. Interpersonal skills to meet and communicate effectively with coworkers and clients. Positive attitude and professional bearing. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with: managing budgets, schedules and deliverables; undertaking the technical work associated with engineering design; leading business development pursuits; leading, managing and mentoring junior engineers. Project management, client service and team leadership skills are fundamental to the firm's daily environment.