- Required Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
- Aerospace Experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required.
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative.
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary.
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Client products and services
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule
and cost objectives..
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives..
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days