Do you feel overworked and underappreciated in your current position? Want to work for a growing innovative company with a clear vision and strong core values? Want to have fun and enjoy where you work while being part of a family-like team. Could you imagine working for a company that has taken employees during a workday to go ice curling or to a cooking class or to volunteer within the community?
Then Solutions AEC is the place for you. Solutions AEC, a premier provider of design/build MEP services nationwide, has an opening for an electrical engineer to join our team. At SAEC we see a future vision of integrated design and construction. We care and are focused on helping our people grow and achieve their personal goals.
We are searching for driven team members who are looking for opportunities to innovate at our Phoenix, AZ office. This position will be responsible for the production of electrical project documentation including electrical engineering calculations, specifications, drawings, and associated documentation with potential for project management. Where the engineer is lacking in any of the desired qualifications, requirement and responsibilities the desired candidate should pose a strong passion and ability to learn and attain such qualifications and knowledge.
- Serve as Design Engineer on projects as assigned
- Perform complete electrical systems design according to code requirements
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD as well as other design software to perform design calculations
- Research commercially available equipment to meet project specifications as well as identify potential competitive design solutions
- Analyze, design and present technical information
- Conduct periodic site visits as provided for by job contracts
- Assist with bid estimation and equipment procurement
- Complete all administrative tasks as assigned in order to ensure proper job tracking and invoicing
- Minimum 2 years of electrical engineering experience with design of facility Power, Lighting, Telecom, Fire Alarm, Access Control System, and Security System
- Passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Working knowledge of the IBC, NEC, NFPA, IESNA and other building standards
- Proficient in REVIT, Auto CAD, Power Tools, and other general office software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required
- Experience in design/build is a plus
At Solutions AEC, we work to ensure our clients are satisfied with every project we design while holding true to our core values. Our core values (Work Ethic, Honesty, Passion, Stewardship & Servant Leadership) are something that we place great emphasis and effort. We do our best to embrace a fun, creative culture that encourages a servant mindset to be good stewards of our Clients, our Environment, and our Families.
Solutions AEC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include 100% company paid employee health insurance premiums, 401k company contribution, and in addition to vacation and PTO after every 5 years of employment, employees are eligible for a 4-week paid sabbatical. Solutions AEC offers a flexible work schedule. We look forward to hearing from you!
Project Bonus, 100% Company Paid Health Insurance, 4 Week Sabbatical