Read below and see if this position is a fit! If so, please contact our Jobot Pro, Drew J. Fibus, for more details by applying now! Or, email them at: email@example.com
A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA with 4 offices across the country and 2 global manufacturing facilities; we are designing and manufacturing State-of-the-Art electronic products for the automotive and environmental industries. Our Clients include some of the best in the world: Ford, GM, First Solar and more! We are a profitable business with over 60 years of consistent revenue growth. Our strength comes from our people! We treat our employees like family, we put them first and offer an environment where we love what we do!
If you are an Electrical Engineer w/ 4+ years of industry experience then please read on….
What can we do for you?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar plus
- 4+ Years of Electronic Design and Embedded Systems Experience
- Proficient w/ Altium or similar in PCB Design
- Layout for different layers, trace width, via, component packages, pad arrangements and Surface Mount Technologies (SMT)
- Embedded designs (microprocessor, RAM, EEPROM), analog circuit design (OP-Amps, Filters, SPICE simulation), power Supplies, digital circuit design, signal conversion and filtering, Crystal oscillator circuits, UART circuits, LED/LCD and key pads, Timing constraints, signal quality analysis and frequency response.
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art enterprise level electrical technology that will make a meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the technology landscape and afford yourself more free time by working remotely!
Interested? Contact our Jobot Pro, Drew J. Fibus, for more details by applying now! Or, email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org