● Maintain current designs with emphases on innovative product improvements
● Generate wiring diagrams and BOMs from customer requirements as needed for production
● Select and evaluate obsolete components
● Contribute to new designs from concept to production
● BS in Electrical Engineering is required; MS in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
● 3 + years of design experience of industrial control systems.
● Working knowledge of Schematic capture systems such as ORCAD required.
● Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus; Microsoft Dynamics – Axapta is preferred.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members.
● Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently and focus on details is essential for success.