Elbit Systems of America Fort Worth Operations is a world leader in the design and manufacture of defense electronics. The Systems Engineering Group is a functional organization within the Fort Worth Engineering organization. This intern position is an entry level position within the systems engineering organization which is designed to help systems engineers with subjects related to all aspects of systems engineering including but not limited to: requirements analysis, systems architecture, simulation and modeling of complex systems, program control, integration, verification.
- Assist H/W Engineers apply Engineering methodologies and concepts using tools in the development of new and current hardware solutions to include analysis & simulation, modeling, creations of drawings and troubleshooting and debug.
- Assist in process improvement activities. Assist in design verification activities.
- Must be a current student enrolled in an Engineering degree program (Preferably Sophomore and above).
- Looking for Electrical Engineering majors.
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Must be capable of obtaining a Department of Defense security clearance: Must be a US Citizen