Expanding electrical contractor seeks full-time electrical estimator
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Review and interpret construction documents on paper and electronically on screen.
- Solicit and qualify vendor pricing
- Perform quantity take off of drawings
- Create accurate and comprehensive cost estimates
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits
- Create clearly written proposals
- Contract and scope review
- Change order pricing
- Maintain good client relationship and follow ups post bid submission
High school diploma or GED is required; an associate’s degree or higher level of education in the construction or engineering field is preferred.
Minimum 5 years estimating in the electrical industry & field experience a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products and computer skills; CAD skills are a plus but not necessary.
Conest experience is a plus.
Candidate must be able to multitask, meet aggressive deadlines, communicate and work well with other members of the team.
Competitive compensation and benefit package; salary commensurate with experience.