An Electrical Contractor is looking to add to their growing amazing team. We have been around for nearly 10 years, and looking to add another Estimator to our team. We are looking for the right individual that wants to grow with us.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyze potential projects to bid for clients.
• Estimate electrical scope from take-off to completion of project (include value engineering and change orders).
• Responsible for project budget, cash flow, forecasting costs, and reporting any financial issues.
• Communicate with other project managers, superintendents, etc. in order to facilitate job progress and ensure best practices are being followed.
• Ensure project is running safely, effectively and on schedule.
• Schedule and attend meetings with clients, architects, and engineers as needed to meet client expectations and project milestones.
• Ensure quality control throughout project.
Skills & Requirements
• Ability to read and understand construction blueprints, specs, and contract documents to fully understand scope of work, scheduling, and contract requirements.
• Degree in engineering or construction, or related experience (suggested but not required)
• Project experience must include commercial electrical construction projects with $1.5M budgets.
• Successful experience with project budgets, forecasting project costs, change orders, billings, and job costing.
• Software: AutoCAD
• 5+ years of experience estimating and managing electrical construction projects.
• Ability to create, maintain, and amend construction schedule as needed.