Field Service Technicians with great electrical skills needed in the Santa Clara / San Jose area for a LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT-
Great opportunity to work for an international manufacturer as a Field Service Technician working on state of the art Electric Transit Buses –
ELECTRIC BUS FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Field Service Technician will work with the most advanced Electric Bus and Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology; troubleshooting electronic, electrical (some mechanical) and high voltage issues, and resolving them. Ideal experience is to have worked on any of the following: buses, trains, autos, trucks, military vehicles or aircraft. You must be able to interpret and make decisions on what problems need to be fixed. Must be able to read drawings and schematics and track work, etc. Requires someone not only with great technical skills, but with solid customer service skills because you will be dealing directly with the manufacturer's customers. A CDL (Class A or B) and/or ASE certification is a major PLUS, but not a requirement.
· Job site locations will be located in, and around the Santa Clara / Mountain View and San Jose, CA areas.
· This assignment requires that you have a laptop computer/smart phone, solid computer skills and a basic tool kit.
· 2-3-months of travel to various US cities is required for training purposes when hired.
· MUST pass a drug test and background check.
· Pay is commensurate with skills and experience.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Jamie@TopjobsUSA.net