As the COVID-19 health threat continues to spread globally, we are implementing changes to our business in order to protect the safety and health of our employees. Rogers is an essential business to the communities we serve, and as always, we have the power to get the job done.
The opportunities at Rogers are endless with hard work and dedication. Join a growing company that wants you to grow with them!
You simply need to be PROFESSIONAL; deliver QUALITY work on time; feel EMPOWERED to serve our customers; be DRIVEN to continuously improve; hold a high standard of INTEGRITY; listen and COMMUNICATE, while maintaining a SAFE work environment; and be ready to EXCEED customer expectations and build RELATIONSHIPS.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Foreman, with a minimum of 3 years. Work will consist of the completion of various electrical tasks such as New Construction Projects from ground up to Construction Remodels.
- 3 years of electrical foreman experience
- Project Management/Project Coordination is not required, but a plus
- Ability to teach and direct workers
- Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Store/Facilities Managers and Maintenance Department personnel
- Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
- Complete documentation and correspondence accurately and timely
- Work with inspectors and other Authorities to complete work correctly
- Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Assign work duties and set job site policies
- Order, receive and distribute materials efficiently
- Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Competitive Wages
- Eligible for Project/Performance Bonuses
- Auto, Gas Card and Cell Phone allowance
- Company Paid hotel stays and per diem when traveling
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment
- Stability and longevity in the industry
- Opportunity to grow in the electrical industry
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer provided: short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and EAP
- 401k with generous match
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- $100 for each employee referral
- Other exceptional perks
*some restrictions may apply
With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today:
We have the power to get the job done!
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions, requirements, or restrictions may apply.
Rogers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.