Sunpro is seeking an Electrical Foreman for our Miami, FL territory, office located in Fort Lauderdale!
Duties and Responsibilities :
Supervise on-site installation of electrical wiring, conduit, and other various electrical equipment
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate with others to schedule installations, site visits, and shutdowns
- Estimates materials and timelines prior to beginning work
- Follow specifications on blueprints/diagrams/technical drawings for installations
- Supervise/Conduct all repairs and installations according to code
- Utilize all safety equipment and follow all safety regulations and guidelines
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment
- Maintain a stock of common materials in the shop
- Supervise electrical vehicle, material stock
- Supervision of Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians
- Report to Territory Manager and/or Regional Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have an active Journeyman electrical license
- Valid driver�s license required and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Solid working knowledge of commercial and residential electrical systems
- Minimum 5 years� experience as a Journeyman electrician
- Minimum 3 years supervision and training experience
- Extensive experience in both commercial and residential work is a plus
- Able to read blueprints, technical drawings, and diagrams and follow specifications
- Able to work independently
- Take great pride in your work
- Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude
- Good customer service skills and communication skills with the ability to keep accurate records
What�s in it for You?
We�re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you�re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of the Green Revolution, come join the fun. We do offer the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Volunteer Opportunities
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World�s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.