Federal Equipment Co. is looking for Shipboard Electrical Mechanical persons required for full time employment
As a brief description:
Install, trouble shoot, repair shipboard systems with the assistance of blue prints, schematics, and drawings. Knowledge and understanding of Ladder Logics. Prior shipboard experience is a plus. A good mechanical ability is also required in order to replace or adjust equipment when necessary. Daily tasks include disassembly and reassembly of equipment, repairing, testing or installing new equipment to associated equipment.
Some Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of shipboard systems
- Motivated self-starter
- Able to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and drawings
- Highly organized
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable with basic hand tools and hardware
- Able to pass back ground check of Newport News ship yard and the bases.
- Clean driving record and able to pass drug testing.
Looking for immediate hires
Interested applicants will please send resumes or fax to 757-493-0403
Resumes selected will be called for an interview.