A valued client, is looking to add an Electrical Operations Manager to Their construction division in Florida.They do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical construction projects and are committed to the safety of their employees. They are committed to quality and to customer service. Focusing on commercial and institutional construction along with superior service, the company has consistently maintained an outstanding reputation within their industry. The Ideal candidate looks like:
- Five plus years' experience in an Operations, Division or Branch Manager role.
- Ability to manage multiple Project Managers and support staff members.
- Ability to monitor and analyze all job costs, with a particular focus on labor, to complete projects at or below budget.
- A Construction Management degree is preferred though not required.
- Focused on Safety
- Maintain a high standard of craftsmanship and customer service.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Ensure that all projects are managed properly including construction takeoffs, project budgets, buyouts, documentation, submittals, RFI's, change orders, and project closeout.
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly cost to complete entries.
- Work with recruiting the team to hire key project management and job site supervisory staff.
- Visit job sites regularly.
- Mentor employees.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Be on an integral part of a winning team with a positive work environment.
- Help grow our company and take us to the next level.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401k plan with a company match.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
- Company vehicle, computer, and cell phone.
- Competitive compensation.
- Career advancement with a growing company.
- Company sponsored apprenticeship opportunities.
- Comprehensive Safety Incentive Program.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Eric Josko directly for more information at (605)-301-4989 or email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.