We are looking for someone to install electrical components and assemble control cabinets, electrical/ industrial equipment and related industrial apparatus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lays out back panel for electrical component installations according to wiring specifications.
- Drills and taps holes in specified locations for mounting control units, using hand tools and drill press.
- Installs back panel into cabinet.
- Terminates wires from cabinets to machines as required (for low and high voltage applications).
- Construction of Electrical subassemblies and cables
- Affix terminals and wiring to panel as directed by project drawing, schematic,
- Utilize computer to make wire tags and terminal tags
- Identify defective components and inconsistencies in drawings
- Perform a final review of wiring and control panel and request Shop Supervisor`s review.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics (ladder diagrams)
- Must be able to read Blueprints and build electrical panels
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Physical requirements: Pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Wage $16.00/hr
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Duration: Temp to Hire
Company Benefits After Hire
- Education reimbursement
- Short/ Long term disability insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k w/ employer match