Looking for a fast-paced job that exercises your leadership skills and profound engineering knowledge? We would be happy to have you as part of our team, working as our engineering manager. You will have the opportunity to oversee projects through all stages of production from initial conception to completion to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards. With your strong organizational and analytical skills, you will ensure that the engineering department remains on time and on budget for all projects, and you will identify areas that require improvement. Take the chance to develop a strong team and foster unity while you nurture your staff members and create a department that works like a well-oiled machine and consistently reaches goals.
' Coordinate and oversee all activities for engineering projects, including integrating technical activities and facilitating communication across departments.
' Discuss specifications for engineering projects with department heads, including marketing and production, as well as executive staff members.
' Follow projects through all stages from inception to completion to ensure that each remains on time and on budget.
' Review changes to project designs and determine whether they should be approved based on company policy and standards.
' Present project proposals to clients and answer all questions pertaining to the project to ensure clients remain satisfied with the products.
' Analyze specifications of projects, including resources, market demand, technology required and other components to ensure that they are feasible.
' Assist HR in the recruiting, hiring, training and evaluating of all engineering staff, and make sure that staff members abide by company policy.
• Coaches and mentors more junior engineers, including providing guidance and support in problem resolution
' Perform certain administrative tasks as required, including creating reports, approving purchasing and overseeing expenditures to maintain an efficient department.
Job Skills & Qualifications
BS & 5 years electrical engineering experience or 10 years experience in an electrical engineering role.
BS & 8 years experience in engineering roles.
Email these questions to email@example.com with your name and position you are applying for, after you have applied and submitted your resume.
Are you willing to relocate? And where? What are your salary requirements? Do you give Leap Staffing Agency permission to submit you to this job? Do you give Leap Staffing Agency permission to submit you to any possible job matches that we see?
Establishes a plan to meet customer requirements for a new or changed product, process, system or technology, to be reviewed by management.
• Uses latest tools to perform value-added modeling and engineering analysis, draw conclusions from the data and execute forward actions.
• Develops and coordinates designs for new or revised products, processes, systems and technologies. Conducts design and management reviews, including preparing or directing the preparation of information needed for the review.
• Leads (or serves as a key contributor) to projects to deliver new or revised products, processes, systems or technologies in their area(s) of expertise. Contributes to business cases, develops feasibility analyses and project plans for proposed projects.
• Creates/revises specifications/standards based on data and/or process changes.
' Bachelor's degree in engineering, MS preferred
' 5-7 years' experience as an engineering manager or equivalent role
' Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Solid works
- ' CMM certification or equivalent
' Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
' Proven problem-solving skills