Ludvik Electric is growing and we need you! A project manager with 5 years project manager experience and a strong background in mechanical, construction/electrical. We would love to speak with you....yesterday! Material handling systems or baggage handling systems experience a real plus.
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day
- Prepare subcontracts, project budget and schedule of values.
- Resolves issues with clients
- Provides value engineering and technical input
- Supervises Project Coordinator, Superintendent, Supervisor and Foreman positions.
Experience and Qualifications You Must Have
- Excellent working knowledge of codes that affect work: NEC, UBC, LSC, NFPA, UPC
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of $10mm or more
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to negotiate Purchase Orders
- Ability to set priorities, communicate and resolve issues
Great Reasons to Join Ludvik
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
At Ludvik, we place high importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace environment and culture in which our talented employees can thrive. The result resonates through from the office to the field as a big company that feels like a small family – full of smiling faces, proud of their work, and loving what they do.
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.