Are you looking for a lifetime career with reliable, long-term employment? Are you looking for a company that respects your work ethic, safety awareness and has ample advancement opportunities?
Well look no further, Jet Industries, Inc. is your place!
We are a family-owned Electrical/HVAC/Mechanical/Fire Sprinkler/Design contractor that has thrived in business for 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This culture has allowed us to withstand economic downturns and provide job security for our employees. At Jet Industries, Inc. we also live and breathe out company core values of Integrity, Customer Service, Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. If this sounds like a company you'd be proud to work for, we want to hear from you!
Currently we are looking for an outstanding Electrical Project Manager with passion to learn and grow with our company.
- ADDITIONAL JOB PERFORMANCE BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Continuous, steady work weeks
- Company provided shirts and PPE
- Company vehicles to transport to and from work locations
- Jet University enrollment opportunities for personal and professional growth with advancement opportunities
- Exceptional safety culture
- 2 years' experience in electrical system installation, design, project estimating and project management
- Ability to work with safety coordinator to develop site specific safety plans
- Ability to manage crews of 5-30 electricians
- Must have excellent people, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with crews and clients
- Strong computer skills including ability to work with estimating software, Blue Beam, Excel and Word
$40 - $50 per hour DOE
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND JOIN THE TEAM OF THE FUTURE
Jet Industries, Inc.0