Spring into a new career in Electrical Estimating and Project Management. You will be responsible for the overall execution and performance of Commercial and/ or Industrial projects.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
You will be working on 5-10 projects at any given time.The estimating aspect of the job is crucial, and you would be spending a majority of your time preparing bids. In terms of management of these projects, you would be responsible for the initial start-up and set-up, weekely project meetings, and coordination transitions with other trades involved in the project. This position will provide overall administrative and technical management from bid preparation through final acceptance of project by client and final completion of project.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Benefits including: health,dental,vision. Paid holidays. Vacation. BONUS POTENTIAL
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
*Must have at least 5 years in Commercial/Industrial Project Management/Estimating.
* Experience in Design Layout Plans of Electrical Installations.
* Experience and understanding the different sizes of wire,conduit,and codes.
* Must have experience in Managing a Project that you iniatially Estimate.
* Must have an eye for detail and accuracy with numbers as it relates to the field.
* Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate and develop relationships.
* Must have a hight level of negotiation experience and analytical skills.
* Must have worked with Electrical Bidding Software.
* Microsoft Office experience.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133