Faith Technologies ●Lenexa, KS
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Project Manager, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Project Managers with Faith Technologies have the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and constantly changing company. Project Managers are responsible for generating business, providing general management of electrical and/or specialty systems construction projects, and overseeing staff.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree(in one of the following fields: Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields)
- Experience:5 years experience in the electrical field and one year of electrical estimating experience
- Plans, organizes, and staffs electrical/automation/MES construction projects. Ensures that projects are completed safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Identifies and generates new business. Networks, establishes, and maintains customer relationships.
- Promotes a positive Company Culture by fostering friendly and constructive employee relations.
- Works with Purchasing Department and vendors to ensure effective material coordination.
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly meetings (i.e., ORM's, Staffing Meeting, Jobsite Meetings, Project Manager Meeting, Financial Meeting, etc.).
- Participates in bi-annual field performance review process; conducts effective employee performance reviews in a timely manner; coaches employees on future growth opportunities, maintains high integrity relations, and establishes field merit wage increases.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Reviews outgoing estimates with Estimating Department to ensure accuracy.
- Visits various jobsites and interacts with crew, customers, foreman, and general contractors to ensure proper job progress and to support and encourage safe behavior.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.