Established Electrical Contractor in business for twenty years is looking for full time, long term Licensed Electricians/Superintendents for commercial and residential.
Talented people are what makes Pereira Electric Corporation strong. During these challenging times, the company is fortunate to have maintained a solid portfolio of work and is committed to keeping as many people working, for as long as possible.
Superintendents to lead high-profile projects throughout Massachusetts/Rhode Island and New Hampshire
- Electricians* *- *Must possess a minimum of three *(3) *years electrical installation experience in a commercial or industrial setting and a valid Massachusetts/New Hampshire/ Rhode Island Electrical License.
- Superintendents - Experience in successfully completing projects from installation, coordination to paperwork as a superintendent on commercial projects. Candidate needs to be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- Qualifications –
- Neat in appearance, punctual, and hard working
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Willing to work overtime
- Subject to pass drug/alcohol test
- Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license required
We offer *competitive wages and many excellent benefits, * including:
· Blue Cross Blue Shield medical / dental / vision care plan / Short term disability
· Paid PTO/Vacation and Eight (8) paid holidays
· 401(k) with company match and 100% vesting
· 10-hour OSHA training
- Supervisor training classes
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are considered for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance / Short term disability
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tool/Clothing Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Company Vehicle/ Gas Card / Credit Card
- Monday to Friday
Sign-on Bonus & Referral Bonus available