Electrical Technician – Lovell, WY
Do you want to be a part of a team that creates value by performing preventative and corrective maintenance to increase uptime and reliability? If so, then we may have an opportunity for you! Our client seeking Electrical Technicians for our facility in Lovell, WY. We are looking for individuals with experience in troubleshooting and repairing electric/electronic and mechanical equipment. A successful candidate will consistently demonstrate safe work practices, be detailed oriented and self-directed.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining industrial equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
• Performing preventive maintenance duties on equipment to ensure safe and reliable performance
• Assisting other operators and team members with troubleshooting machinery to help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals
• Collaborating with operations to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
• Learning technical skills to keep current with changing operations
• Providing feedback on equipment conditions, potential failure risks, corrections and additions to job plans
• Recording work results and parts usage in the computerized maintenance management system
• Maintaining all safety guards on equipment and following the lockout/tag out procedures to promote a safe working environment for employees
What You Will Need:
• High school diploma or GED
• Two (2) year technical degree in Maintenance Mechanics or Industrial Maintenance Technology or two (2) or more years of electrical/mechanical experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
• Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
• Willing and able to work any shift, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
• Experience troubleshooting electrical and instrument control systems and maintenance support equipment such as motor controls, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), AC drives, and low voltage switchgear
• Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and NFPA 70E standards
• Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
• Experience measuring, cutting, and bending conduit
• Experience interpreting electrical schematics and drawings
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Four (4) or more years of experience as an Industrial Electrician and/or Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
• Experience reading and understanding mechanical drawings
• Experience diagnosing mechanical and electronic systems using scanning and diagnostic tools, multimeters and computers
• Journeyman Electrical License
• Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
Want to learn more about our client?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
• Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.
Please email resumes to Sherri.Garza@lkjordan.com