Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
- Fabricate, assemble, modify, repair, test, and provide shop support to production and prototype wire harnesses & electrical assemblies.
- Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes.
- Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
- Construct wire harnesses and panels by cutting, sorting, color-coding, measuring, stripping, crimping, soldering, and routing various lengths, types, and gauges of wire, heat-shrink, and other related materials.
- Install wire harnesses and components in panels and other assemblies.
- Operate tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and cutting machines, heat guns, and associated tools.
- Locate malfunctions and determines type and amount of rework required to repair each unit.
- Prepare packages for harness fabrication by cutting, labeling, and kitting.
- Test wire harnesses, panels, and aircraft electrical systems for continuity and proper functioning.
- Follow schematics, drawings, and written or verbal instructions to set up and perform duties.
- Complete paperwork, hardcopy and electronic version, associated with job assignment.
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and nonconformances issues.
- Inspect and evaluate materials, components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, tools and product configuration in compliance with requirements, to observe, measure, and record conformity to customer, regulatory and company specifications.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision.
- Identify production inefficiencies and suggest potential improvements to product or process.
- Required – able to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Knowledgeable and skilled in electrical (wire harness) materials, fabrication and assembly methods and common shop practices.
- Knowledgeable and able to interpret blueprints, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledgeable and able to apply shop math.
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications.
- Skilled in listening and interpersonal participation, and able to work with others as part of a team which includes giving and receiving feedback, and assisting others in completion of tasks.
- Able to complete and maintain all required training and certifications needed to do your job efficiently.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.