Electrician "A" - Versailles, CT
A national supplier of flexible package printing, using lithography, flexography, rotogravure and converting, has an opportunity for an experienced Electrician “A”.
Experience in the electrical/instrumentation field whose duties include but are not limited to removal, repair and installation of electrical components and intermediate troubleshooting. Motor and motor controls, VFD’s, Servo, process controls, and programmable controllers (PLCs), is preferred. Must be able to read and understand electrical instruction manuals, schematics, relating to trouble shooting of production equipment. Candidate must be capable of analyzing and solving machine and building system electrical problems. Experience in the printing industry a plus. Employee will work under minimal supervision.
Must be qualified to work on electrical systems up to 480 volts. Must be familiar with DC systems as well as AC systems. Electrical license (Journeyman at minimum) preferred. Familiar with and adhere to Arc Flash Safety. Familiar with electronic circuits.
This is a Third Shift position, 10:45pm – 6:45am with an starting hourly rate of $25.42, plus a .55 shift differential.
Overtime and weekend work is required at certain times.
- Completion of an approved certified electronics, electrical and/or instrumentation program or minimum of two (2) years’ experience or a combination of education and experience in industrial electrical and/or instrumentation repair and maintenance.
- Basic experience in the maintenance and repair of electrical circuits and connected equipment
- Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures
- Must have minimum personal tools as described by the department tool list or be able to obtain them within 90 days of hire date
Preferred Qualifications (e)
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience working with low and medium voltages
- Experience with AC and DC controls
- Experience with diagnostic electrical test equipment
- Experience with instrumentation devices
Keywords: Electrician, journeyman electrician, AC and DC controls
Full Time, Career Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.