Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees in nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
The position is located at our Markham Manufacturing Facility in Aberdeen, WA
A Day in the Life of an Electrician:
- Possesses knowledge, skills, and abilities as an Electrician.
- Install, troubleshoot, perform PM’s and repair electrical units of industrial machinery and equipment by following electrical codes(s) and manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, machines and equipment, using test equipment.
- Installation, inspection and repair of electrical/electronic equipment.
- Performs work without supervision, may work alone or direct other personnel of lower grade.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- Has passed the State of Washington’s EO1 examination and possess a valid certificate.
- Must be able to qualify through passing of electrician’s test, interview, criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have capabilities to read blueprints, drawings, and manuals, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical testing equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to repair electrical components as needed.
- Computer literate to schedule and complete work orders and assignments.
- May be required to handle weights of fifty (50) pounds and must possess own basic mechanical tools.
- Use of Biometrics for time reporting/clocking in an out is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.