Koniag Technology Solutions is seeking an Electrician to work with our government client in Arlington VA. This position will require frequent trips overseas. This position requires a minimum of a SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.
This is a direct full time position supporting KTS and our government client.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts 11 paid holidays 3 weeks paid time off and more.
The Electrician performs a wide variety of technical project management and contract administration functions in support of the program and is responsible for the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical equipment to support facility operations.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician with the following experience and skills:
- High School Diploma
- TS preferred Secret accepted
- Must be able to travel overseas frequently (approximately 50% overseas and 50% in Roslyn Virginia)
- Candidate must hold a current State or municipal issued Master Electrician license
- Experience working with medium to high voltage (over 4160 volts)
- Working knowledge and familiarization of Kohler Caterpillar Cummins Eaton G.E Schneider and Siemen’s switchgear
- Must have practical experience with troubleshooting automatic transfer switches for Cummins G.E ASCO and Kohler
- Must be able to read schematic for IECC and be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot electrical control circuits with the schematic
- Ability to troubleshoot analyze and solve problems related to electrical systems and equipment.
- Must have a complete understanding of NEC Article 250 Grounding NFPA 780
Working Environment & Conditions
Travel may be to countries which typically do not have the same sanitary healthcare and environmental conditions that exist in most of the United States and can be extremely taxing both physically and psychologically may involve long layovers and time zone dislocation and may involve multiple modes of air land rail and water transportation to reach final destinations.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification) national origin age disability military/veteran status marital status genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment promotion wages benefits and all other privileges terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY