Titus Electrical is actively looking for a mechanically-able and service-minded full-time Residential Service Electrician to help our clients by providing excellent customer service for our clients while troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining their electrical equipment in and around Frederick, CO. We pay our electrical technicians $18 - $48/hour. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other, Mon - Fri, 8 am - 4:30 pm and sometimes evenings or weekends. And, you will become part of a stable company that is respected in your community.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks to our team:
- Awards and recognition
- Paid birthdays, holidays, and vacation time
- Company-provided iPad, uniforms, and van to drive home
- On-going training and opportunities for advancement
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIAN / ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
- Career-minded--looking for more than a job
- Positive--a can-do attitude that helps you rise to challenges
- Communication skills--the ability to explain technical information in layman's terms
- Pride in your work--real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem solver--the ability to apply common sense to troubleshooting until the issue is resolved
- Professional--present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Respectful--treat the homes and businesses of clients as your own
Did we just describe you? If so, please read on!
ABOUT TITUS ELECTRICAL
Trusted, fast, dependable, and on-time, is it a superhero? No, but close! Whether commercial or residential, if there is an electrical need, your friendly neighborhood electrician from Titus Electrical Services is there in a flash! We are a family-owned company. We have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to meet any electrical need. Despite our heroic tendencies, we don't hide behind masks. We choose to be upfront with everything including our pricing. We are committed to making sure that nobody in our community has to live in the dark, be zapped by a wire, or shocked by a charge.
In order to do this, we must assemble the most elite team of electricians available. Superpowers are not required but the ability to handle power competently and safely and treat citizens with respect is a must! We can't send just anybody to the rescue. We stand behind our team with everything they need to be successful including top wages, robust benefits, smart uniforms, and stocked vehicles! If you're with us, you never have to go in alone!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIAN
- At least 2 years as a Residential Service Electrician or electrical technician
- Certified as an apprentice or RW licensed
- A valid driver's license, insurable driving record, and able to pass both a background check and periodic drug tests
- Physically able to work from 28' extension and 12' step ladders
- Can operate hand and power tools safely
- Physically capable of lifting/moving 50-100 lbs occasionally
- Must be willing to learn by attending classes/seminars and participating in yearly training
- Willingness to get own tools
- Any prior education is a bonus!
If you meet these requirements and your interest is piqued, don't put it off. Apply to be an electrical technician at Titus, today!