Electrician needed in Browns Summit, NC
What You’ll Get:
- Great Company
- Reliable Schedule, Full-time, 1st Shift, 40+ hours per week
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- $20.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About the Opportunity:
The Production Electrician position requires a wide range of skills in both wiring and electrical component assembly. Units are moderately complex, requiring wiring, assembling electrical enclosures, and programming simple control units. Required to test completed unit prior to shipping.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday thru Friday, 1st Shift, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, opportunity for some overtime
- Proper understanding and use of PPE's.
- Detailed knowledge of electricity and electronics.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Experience using required had tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Complete each job thoroughly and correctly
- Install electrical wiring to include harness, point to point installations, and basic electrical components.
- Build electrical panel include wiring, component installation and panel installation on the unit
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems on all Products as needed.
- Program electrical components as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all machines where applicable
- Always Maintain a safe work environment and follow best practices
- Actively participates in company initiatives such as process improvements, cost saving initiatives, SS, etc.
- Stay abreast of communication, understand and act in accord with Nu-Meat standards of conduct, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the corporate vision including but not limited to working in a positive fashion with teammates and leadership, taking initiative, and having ownership of work
- Flexible, performs other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 5O pounds.