BENCOR, located in FRISCO TX – provides geotechnical foundation services to the heavy civil, industrial, commercial and private construction markets around the globe and it is specialized in the construction of slurry-walls with utilizing the hydro-mill method. We are currently looking for an Electrician to join our team in Frisco, TX.
Install, start-up, test, inspect, repair, program, tune, maintain and calibrate electrical equipment in heavy industrial environment including low voltage (up to 1000V), AC and DC motors, motor controls, switchgear, PLC’s, VFD’s and other heavy industrial equipment related to construction and drilling operations; provides proper reporting and documentation.
- Install, start-up, test, inspect, repair, program, tune, maintain and calibrate electrical equipment in heavy industrial environment low voltage, AC and DC motors, motor controls, switchgear, PLC’s, VFD’s and other heavy industrial/mobile equipment related to construction ad drilling operations.
- Strong diagnostic skills; willingness to learn new equipment as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; excellent computer skills
- Install, examine, repair, replace electrical wiring and conduit, receptacles, switches, fixtures; test electric and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, resistance; maintain, repair, test and install switchgear, transformers, meters, regulators and reactors, motors (AC and DC), generators, alternators, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and related devices.
- Good reading comprehension; read and understand blueprints, schematics, and engineering and electrical code specifications; read and interpret technical manuals
- Experienced in using industrial hand tools, power tools and common test equipment; good manual dexterity
- Familiarity with National Electric Code
- Understand, analyze and troubleshoot PLC control logic; troubleshoot and repair AC and DC drive systems; familiarity with Square D, Allen Bradley, and ABB preferred.
- Understand common types of electronic sensors for position, flow and pressure.
- Texas Master Electrician License Required
- 2 years degree in Electrical Technology (associate degree required) or equivalent technical experience/apprenticeship
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with ladder diagram schematics, troubleshooting and repairing equipment with relay logic and solid state electronics, Programmable Controllers, process controllers and motor drive controls as it relates to industrial equipment
- Minimum 3 year of experience working with electro-hydraulic and electro-pneumatic systems.
Bencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer