Digitek Digital is growing and this growth presents great opportunities for a few hard working people to earn a great living while joining the leader in the Home Automation/Security/Audio Visual industry. We are seeking a Technician who will perform Rough and Trim Wiring plus final installation of products. Prior experience as an Electrician or Installer in Security, Structured Wire, Home Theater, and/or CCTV is preferred but not required. Excellent earning potential with benefits while working in this exciting field, where we provide security, automation and entertainment solutions to thousands of happy customers each year.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Wisconsin Driver's License
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check process (includes drug screen)
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to work quickly/efficiently while adhering to demanding quality and safety standards
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Knowledge and experience with hand tools and various power tools
Working Conditions and Related Requirements:
- Ability to work on a ladder on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures (summer heat and winter cold)
- Flexibility to work hours outside of normal work-schedule as needed, in order to meet company installation deadlines, and business productions goals.We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals to become part of our Team - if you meet the above position requirements, then please respond via this job-posting with your resume.