Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Electrician to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas
Electrician - Plants Operations 8A - 5P (Rotating Weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Things you will do in this role:
- Examines, inspects, installs and tests elements of electrical systems such as distribution panels, controls, circuits, fixtures, motors and emergency generators, lighting signals, communication power circuits, wiring, and electrical machinery safely and while meeting state and federal standards and codes.
- Checks the quality of equipment with testing instruments.
- Estimates materials needed and prepares requisitions.
- Responds to web request, calls, and pages according to department standards.
- Updates TMS computer program as needed per job duties.
- Evaluates workmanship and products used for in-house special projects and general contractors to insure workmanship meets or exceeds state, JC, and other agencies standards.