Performs installations, repairs and preventative maintenance on electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Will assist on installations and repairs to all single and three phase circuits, equipment, motors and fixtures, from 480 to 120 volts required for the completion of projects under the direction of the Lead Electrician.
- Measures, cuts and bends wire and conduit
- Drills holes for wiring and pulls or pushes wiring through openings.
- Will review and verify work requests daily for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performing the work required and will turn in completed work orders upon completion of tasks assigned that day.
- Will monitor dispatch calls on radio for problems needing immediate attention, respond to these calls immediately, and will inform management of any equipment needing further repairs or adjustment.
- All repairs will be performed correctly and area cleaned up of all debris before leaving area.
- Will follow all regulations pertaining to the handling of hazardous materials in their disposal, and to enter all transactions in appropriate documentation.
- Safety- Will observe all safety and security procedures determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in repair and preventative maintenance of electrical circuits, fixtures and equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Minimum One year experience in electrical installations or repair, and/or certificate from accredited Technical school.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel ; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise. Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing. Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights. Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment.