The Electrician is responsible for modifying, repairing, maintaining and providing support of the machinery and/or equipment in the facility. This may include: mechanical, electrical, and repairs. Also does computer programming, including: control systems, PLC’s and control components. Ensure that all safety and sanitation guidelines and GMP’s are followed.
Essential Functions- Job Duties: The following duties are considered essential to the job. Qualified individuals must have the ability to perform the following duties.
- Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting and repair of all production machinery/equipment.
- Maintains equipment schematics for equipment up-to-date when modifications are performed.
- Responsible to assist in implementation of automated industrial assembly machines and production lines utilizing robotics, linear motion components, conveyors.
- Ensures that preventative maintenance of machinery/equipment has been performed.
- Performs hourly/daily visual inspection of the machinery/equipment for any malfunctions or abnormalities in order to make certain that total downtime is kept to a minimal.
- Verifies that machinery/equipment is equipped with appropriate safety covers/guards and all safety devices are operating properly.
- Provides support and assistance to other mechanic/electricians as needed.
- Work with contractors and vendors on special projects in production or other departments.
- Will work with electric, with up to 480 volts 3 phase.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by department supervisors.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired; or 5 years’ minimum experience in similar position
- Experience with high volume, fully or semi-automatic mechanical assembly manufacturing
- Knowledge of PLC software, able to connect lap top computer to PLC’s and other peripheral devices.
- Basic knowledge of programming and troubleshooting PLC’s, Variable Frequency drives, Servo Drive, HMI’s
Since Nissin's entry into the US in the 1970's, our flagship brands, Cup Noodles and Top Ramen have held a fond place in US pop culture even before ramen became the trendy dish it is today. It started in post-World War II Japan amidst dire food shortages and inspired our founder, Momofuku Ando, to invent instant ramen in 1958. In order to continue this legacy of innovation, we're looking for noodle lovers who have a passion to disregard the status quo, seek continuous growth and love being part of something special.
- We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged.
- Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles.
- Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around).We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about instant ramen, expand its appeal and be a part of this $4 billion global company that was built from a simple block of noodles.
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.