The Electrician is responsible to troubleshoot, service and repair electrical problems on all production machines/equipment throughout the facility. This is 1st shift position. Hourly rate is $32.23.
· Must be familiar with NFPA 70 requirements.
· Diagnose machine malfunctions and make required repairs and adjustments to keep machine in production.
· Install and maintain electrical and electronic systems of the plant and equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance on all manufacturing equipment.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have at least 5 years of related experience or have a journeyman’s card in this field.
· Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
· Must be computer literate.