Job Title: Electrician
Company: Noash Construction, Inc. (NCI) is a family owned small business located in Sebree, Kentucky that specializes in the service and installation of communication towers and associated elevated equipment with a focus on troubleshooting and repair.
Summary: The Electrician position will support our field crews during the installation, maintenance, and removal of electrical systems as related to a variety of industries including but not limited to utilities, industrial/commercial construction, and telecommunications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding and ability to perform maintenance/installation of electrical components within wireless cell sites which involves cabinet sets, DC power plants, disconnects, meter pedestals/cans, transformers, emergency generator, etc
- Read and accurately interpret construction electrical drawings
- Assist/perform civil work including grounding, trenching, and conduit installation
- Operate test equipment such as voltmeters, meg tester, amp meters, and high potential test equipment
- Understanding and compliance with company and government operating plans and procedures
- National Electric Code (NEC), OSHA, FAA, DOT, HAZMAT, etc.
- Organize materials and tools to maintain clean and neat work areas
- Adhere to and promote the environmental, health & safety policies of NCI
- State of Kentucky Licensed Electrician for a minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge of electricity, voltage and current relationships for both AC and DC circuits
- Ability to follow, interpret and act on written and verbal job instructions, reports, technical manuals, and data
- Ability to follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA) while working in an efficient and productive manner
- Valid Driver’s license & Clean driving record, background check, and drug screen
- Strong written and oral communication is required
- Must have Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook) and organizational skills (upload photos, email updates and keep vehicle clean and maintained)
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as well as having a strong work ethic, including team player, and customer first commitment
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors (including a variety of weather situations)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, accurately complete detailed forms and reports, and calculate figures and amounts.
- Daily travel is required with occasional, but limited, overnight travels based on client needs
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.