Electrician - Senior (Government) - 2001941
DescriptionATT Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
ATT has an opening for an Electrician – Senior - To join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. This position supports the recapitalization and provisioning projects by providing the installation expertise to perform all aspects of the electrical requirements of major IT installations. This may include but not limited to installing, troubleshooting and repairing power panels, feeders, circuits, conduit and all associated receptacles and junction boxes, switches and wiring from power panels to equipment, equipment racks and within equipment racks, adhering to all applicable NEC, NFPA, OSHA, and other governing directives, codes and safety standards. The individual filling this position is required to have considerable experience with the installation and maintenance of single and multiphase power systems in a computer / data center environment.
Job duties include:
- Work as lead on the commissioning team for installation, integration of new equipment and systems, to properly test and validate installation, operation, and performance of electrical systems
- Highly skilled in electrical installation, troubleshooting and repairs including electrical controls schemes
- Provide electrical design input to include operational and maintenance insights for the design review process
- Provide audits for power and mechanical capacity or upgrades
- Review and approve equipment submittals
- Experience in creating SOP's
- Completes installation, maintenance and repair records as required
- Ensure that environmental and safety standards are consistently met
- Identify problems and making repairs quickly. In emergency situations or abnormal conditions, you manage performance issues and outages to minimize the recovery time from failures
- Develop creative approaches to reducing operational costs while improving overall efficiency
- Licensed Electrician in the State of Virginia
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations including Life Safety, IBC, NFPA, NEC, ASHRAE, and OSHA
- Uses personal computer for work order system, email, and training.
- Uses Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry loads of minimum 50 lbs.
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Master Electrician or Journeyman certification preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Licensing by InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA) Preferred
- OSHA 10 Preferred
- Arc Flash NFPA 70E Preferred
ATT will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
ATT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job Field - Government Services - Sales Service
Primary Location - Virginia-OAKTON
Other Locations - Virginia-McLean
Schedule - Full-time Shift - Day Job
Employee Status - Regular
Job Posting : Feb 20, 2020, 3:56:40 AM - Unposting Date : Mar 1, 2020, 4:59:00 AM
Job Level - Associate/First Level Manager