OCEAN ELECTRIC CORP - Southampton, NY
Job Summary - Full Time Position
Work will consist of various electrical work such as, but not limited to new or modified electrical installations consistent with local codes within both commercial and residential electrical industry. Must have electrical experience and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work well with staff, various managers and technicians, while providing excellent customer service to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems
- Read technical diagrams and drawings
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Oversee assigned Jr. mechanic
- Follow NEC code state and local building regulations
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Maintain all worksite clean and in order
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of equipment and tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of electrical field experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate and process good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must have personal tools as required in our company policy
- Must have and maintain a current, valid and in good standing driver license.
- Attend educational and training classes when required
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75lb.
- Must be able to work in restricted areas such as but not limited to crawl spaces and attics
- Must be able to work in all elements of weather depending on job location
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Healthcare coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Profit Sharing
Commensurate with Experience