White Sands, NM
JSL Technologies, Inc. (JSL) is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Veteran-Owned government contractor providing engineering, logistics, and program support services to the Department of Defense (DoD). Our team of just over 300 employees is committed to delivering practical, innovative, and affordable solutions. We are headquartered in Oxnard, CA and provide top tier services across the nation. JSL fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed, and highly accomplished professionals who respect each other, hold themselves accountable, and continually strive for improvement. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants must have an active security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. Selected candidates will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a DoD government-granted security clearance. Individuals will be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to, criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
You will assist in various mission support tasking, to include forklift and crane assistance as needed. You will need to be Familiar with operation and construction of various commercial electrical power and lighting systems as well as be able to modify, maintain, and extend existing systems in a safe and efficient manner. You will need to able to troubleshoot faulty systems and apply critical thinking skills with minimal oversight as well as complete learning for other various systems and tasks. Other responsibilities will include:
- Install, maintain, service, remove, repair, modify, assemble manufacture, troubleshoot, test, and operate various electrical equipment.
- Manufacture, assemble, service, test, disassemble, refurbish, and reassemble of electrical equipment.
- Lay out, fabricate, and assemble switch boards, control panels, devices, transformer assemblies, power circuit breakers, and other electrical devices.
- Install control or safety devices on equipment, fabricate electrical assemblies, maintain logs indicating service information, condition, and location of temporary service equipment and insure that equipment is available as needed.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance level Secret
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman license holder.
- Journeyman license in the state of New Mexico.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Travel up to 25%
- Active U.S. Security Clearance level Secret
- Experience working on electrical systems on ordinance launch platforms
JSL Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.