A leading manufacturing facility in York has an opening for an Electro-Mechanic on 3rd shift. This position is responsible for performing electrical and mechanical installations, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing production equipment. The Electro-mechanic II is the lead programmer of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) systems. In addition, this position supports the overall facility maintenance including but not limited to: basic plumbing, snow removal, event preparation, basic construction, painting, etc.
- Technical training/ equivalent in Electromechanical Maintenance
- 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and machine shop tools and equipment
- Able to read, make and modify: electrical line diagrams, schematics and blue prints
- Experience installing and modifying Variable Frequency Drives (VFD); installing, trouble shooting and programming PLC (Allen Bradley, etc.) and sequential programming devices
- Experience with running conduit, relays, terminations, controls wiring, and motor control experience
- Advanced knowledge of AC and DC motor drive controls
- Ability to use all multi-meter, amp-meter, oscilloscope and other electrical test tools necessary
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Ability to work in a stressful environment (loud, dirty, confined spaces, etc.)
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience in major upgrades/revisions both mechanically and with control systems
- Valid PA driver’s license with ability to drive 24,900lb box truck or flat bed with manual or automatic transmission
Apply now for consideration!